We are approved by Axa PPP Healthcare for speech therapy.
The steps below allow you to get authorisation with Axa PPP and allows us to liaise with them rapidly.
These steps help to ensure you can be treated by us quickly and efficiently.
Steps to get us Axa PPP approval for treatment:
- Contact Axa PPP for an Authorisation code for therapy. You will need your policy number and personal information to hand.
- Say you would like an Authorisation code for therapy by Gayle Chandler Provider number GC02284. You will need this number to simplify the process.
- Axa will provide an Authorisation code. Please write down this number. We require this for our contact with Axa.
- Call us and share your AXA policy number, name and date of birth and Authorisation code.
- We shall confirm the authorisation with Axa and can then organise therapy dates and times with you.
- We shall then directly liaise with AXA PP for invoicing and payments. Our first invoice may generate a payment notice from Axa to you if there is an excess*.
- Important: some policyholders may have to pay an excess*, AXA PP will contact you know and tell you how to pay Bakchat.
Any problems please contact us.
* Some insurance Policies include an excess. This is the amount you have to pay if you decide to make a claim on your policy. It’s a way of you accepting a small portion of the cost. Your insurer may have different types of excesses, and some policies may have more than one applicable excess.